Mautic Email Sent Notifier (Webhook)
- Make a HTTP request everytime an email is sent!
- Clone this repo inside your mautic plugins directory
git clone https://github.com/gugacavalieri/MauticEmailSentNotifierBundle.git
- Clean cache using symfony commands
php app/console cache:clear
Open Mautic Plugins Page and click on Install/Upgrade Plugins
- Webhook URL
- API Key (for validating request at server side)
- Mautic Base URL for View In Browser URL
- Make sure the folder is named MauticEmailSentNotifierBundle (same name as MauticEmailSentNotifierBundle.php) . Otherwise you will get an namespace error when trying to clear the cache
What is the Webhook URL parameter?
This is the Web Address (HTTP, HTTPS) that will be called after Mautic sends a new email !
What is the API Key Parameter?
The API Key parameter will be sent along with the HTTP request so that this could be validated at your server. It's just a signature for validating the request if wanted :)
Why do I need to fill in the Mautic Base Url?
This parameter will be used for composing the JSON message, adding a field called "viewUrl". This link contains the web address in which the Mautic Email can be viewed using a Web Browser