Yet another script to compile your latex documents.
- run pdflatex the right number of times
- also run bibtex if needed
- pretty-print warnings and error messages
- "daemon"-mode: monitors your files and recompile when needed, for near-real-time WYSISWG editing
- easy-to-use: should not require users to "read the instructions first"
- drop-in replacement for pdflatex: don't slow up the compilation too much
- sane defaults: dont hang when we should exit
- high signal-to-noise ratio: don't be needlessly verbose
- kiss: be readable and easy to extend by others (so far, single-file, 500 lines)
- make sure python 3 is installed
latex-compilesomewhere in your path