NOTE: This project is inactive.
GWTBootstrap3 is a wrapper for Twitter Bootstrap, which helps you develop responsive, mobile first HTML, CSS, and JS projects on the web using Java and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
Add GWTBootstrap3 to your project
You can easily add GWTBootstrap3 to your project by including the library as a Maven dependency.
<dependency> <groupId>org.gwtbootstrap3</groupId> <artifactId>gwtbootstrap3</artifactId> <version>VERSION</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
- 1.0.1 - Released on 14 November 2019.
- Based on Bootstrap v3.4.1
- 1.0.0 - Released on 26 August 2019.
- Based on Bootstrap v3.4.0
- Demo - The GWTBootstrap3 1.0.0 Demo.
- API Docs - The GWTBootstrap3 1.0.0 API Javadoc.
- Supported Features - Current releases supported features.
- Project Wiki - Help with getting started and other useful project help.