Strange Attractor Iterator
This code iterates thru a set of equations with several different parameter. For each set of parameters a image is created and stacked ontop of a main image. A function reads a color from a 1x256 P3 ppm image which is maped to each set of equations.
My blog has a lot of images generated by this code.
While I mostly do not make major changes to this code anymore, there is a couple of thing which I would like to have here.
- Read a pallete from png files
- Read a pallete of any size (this one is easy =D)
Write o a better file format (png prolly)
- An optional graphical interface (GTK, Qt) ? No way... :)
- Remove the need for the crappy scripts
- Recieve more useful parameters thru the command line invocation, such as:
- Initial condition
- Output file
- Coloring method
- Pallete file (if any)
This code is released under the GPLv3 license. For more details see LICENSE