Wifi QR Code Generator
An android app that generates QR codes from your saved wifi networks.
The app needs root access to read your saved wifi information.
Tap a wifi entry to display its QR code.
Hold a wifi entry to display more details.
What I'm working on next (from highest to lowest significance)
- Bug fixes (always at the top of the list)
Sort networks alphabeticallyDone. An xposed component that adds an option in the stock wifi settings to display the QR code/passwordDone. Backport to older android versionsDone. An about pageDone. Setting to choose the quality of the QR code generatedDone. A dark themeDone.
- Make new bugs
I need feedback to see if these are only happening to some people or if they're happening to everyone.
- The list of network may disapear when returning from the settings screen.
WEP networks may cause an error.Fixed.
- Parsing and data management code by David-Mawer has been used, adapted, and converted to Kotlin.
- QRGen: A simple QRCode generation api for java built on top ZXING
- RecyclerView-FastScroll: A simple
- About Page - Android: An Android library for easily creating an about page for your Android apps
Copyright (C) 2018 hacker1024 (on github.com)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.