- New: Add
data-visibility="hidden"to a slide to hide it from view. Docs & examples
- New: Add the
r-fit-textclass to make a text node grow to be as large as possible without overflowing the slide. Docs & examples
- The configured slide width/height is now exposed as CSS variables (
- The shuffle config option now shuffles vertical slides as well.
- All themes now invert the text color based on the current slide background color.
- Include /css and /js in npm package.
- Don't append #/ to the URL on first slide.
- Don't fill the progress bar when there's only one slide in a deck
- Correct slide count when using data-visibility="uncounted" (#2675)