Our bower release process has been broken, but a fix may have landed (#2528). The only way to find out is to publish a new version and see if bower-chosen picks it up.
- #1994 Fixes focus highlighting on disabled Chosen – thanks @oriondean
#1705 Properly toggle
defaultclass on multi-Chosen
- #2364 Fix incorrect "top" linear-gradient syntax
chosen('destroy')on a non-Chosen element no longer wrongly initializes a new Chosen instance
#2475 Don't open Chosen on
- #2456 Remove unused CSS attribute
- #2455 Removes some IE hacks
Build system stuff
Chosen is now publishing a bower-friendly version of the compiled files at harvesthq/bower-chosen. The compiled files are automatically pushed there thanks to Travis CI magic. See the following commits if you're interested in the specifics:
- #2264 Add a way to build a public-facing Bower repo
- #2283 Get a base travis file up and atom
- #2284 Let Travis publish bower-chosen
- #2285 Use bundler to install gems
- #2286 [Travis] Allow detached head when parsing master ref.
Random Bonus Bug Fix
- #2268 Ensure result-selected is applied immediately when selecting an element
- #2195 Fix bug when person searches for text that matches placeholder
#2217 Show optgroup label in initial setup when
include_group_label_in_selectedis turned on
- #2119 Fix touch event propagation
#2255 Fix issue with group labels when
- #2263 Use grunt-gh-pages to build our github pages branch
Include Group Title in Selected Text
true and Chosen will include the Group label (if it exists) in the selected option text. See #1610 for more info.
Bug Fixes and Updates
- #1767 Add a default color to chosen results
#1776 Allow submit with
Enterif results not showing
- #1820 Wrap text for too-long options in multiselect
- #1765 Add touch events for chosen-single
- #1951 Optimize image sizes with ImageOptim
- #1983 Fixes scrolling with a mouse wheel in Firefox
- #2009 Specify content-box box-sizing for text inputs
- #2046 Disable space-bar page scroll when search is disabled
- #2054 Use border-box everywhere
chosen:closetriggerable event to go with
#1712 Empty search triggers
Loads of bug fixes and small improvements
document.createElementinstead of html string
- #1461 Single select results in sync
- #1478 Trigger/Fire Results Showing Event After Winnow
- #1603 Add support for paste events
#1702 Remove use of
$.fn.is()in favor of more widely supported methods.
- #1736 Set sprite source URLs to default, allowing them to be overridden from outside Chosen.
- #1744 Remove linear-gradient from single select input background
- #1745 Fix closing selects in pop out windows
Sweet, sweet documentation updates
Just over 2 years after Harvest announced Chosen, we decided to pull the trigger on a 1.0 release. This is long overdue as Chosen has been used in production sites for all of the two years it's existed, but ... here we are.
Notable Changes for 1.0
- All CSS class names have been renamed from a
chzn-root to a
- All custom Chosen events starting with
lisztare now prefaced with a
See #1412 for more details.