Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
ChartMuseum turns 1 year old! It's been an amazing year serving up charts around the world!
The biggest change in this release is the introduction of bearer/token auth support. Big thanks to @zachpuck for the initial work on this. Checkout chartmuseum/auth-server-example for more info on how to use this.
Other great stuff:
- Brand new, multi-stage Codefresh CI pipeline!
- ChartMuseum website now live! https://chartmuseum.com Source code available at chartmuseum/www
- New logo! Thanks @todaywasawesome and the rest of the team at @codefresh-io
- Storage component has been factored into a Go library available at chartmuseum/storage
- Auth component has been factored into a Go library available at chartmuseum/auth
- @idobry 's ChartMuseumUI project has been adopted! Available at chartmuseum/ui
- Support for Oracle storage has been added!! Thank you @anilarora
- Ability to force push chart versions with ?force, disabled with new flag
- Silence the logs for /health route
- Update Docker image to work with Azure File Share #165 (thank you @fabiendibot!)
- Fixed openstack re-authentication #171 (thank you @gmauleon!)
- Run chartmuseum binary as nonroot user in Docker container #167 (thank you @verwilst!)
- Fixed S3 credentials volume attachment example in readme #174 (thank you @trobert2!)
- Switched license from MIT to Apache 2
- Added Helm copyright headers to all source code
- Added Helm code of conduct (thank you @scottrigby!)
- Updated dependencies, checked in vendor/ dir
- Added instructions on how to install with GoFish