Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes and fixes:
- Initial macOS 10.14 Mojave developer beta support.
- MunkiAdmin now requires macOS 10.11 or later. This change allowed me to remove a lot of workaround code to support older system versions and also allowed me to start modernizing the code base.
- Massive performance increase when scrolling the packages list.
- Completely removed DevMate update and analytics framework. The privacy of users means a lot more to me than any statistical insight gained from using a 3rd party service. The only apparent loss of functionality is the in-app updates I was able to provide through DevMate. If you want to keep MunkiAdmin updated I recommend using AutoPkg from now on.
- Added support for configuring the pixel size for icon extraction. The default size has also changed from 512 x 512 pixels to 350 x 350 pixels.
- Added support for
- Removed catalog token field from packages list and replaced it with a normal text view (like catalogs are displayed in manifests list view).
- Added new predicates for searching packages with
- When creating new icons, resize to the specified pixel size regardless of current screen DPI.
- Add default values for new installs items when creating them in package editor. Don't use default values when reading or saving existing files. GitHub #153
- Remove empty installs array completely from pkginfo when saving. GitHub #166
- Fixed a bug where MunkiAdmin would crash when trying to extract icons under certain conditions.