- git clone https://github.com/hoisted/hoisted.git
- git clone https://github.com/lift/cms_site.git
- cd hoisted
- ./sbt11 assembly
- cd ..
- mkdir resulting_site
- java -jar ./hoisted/target/hoisted.jar cms_site/site/ resulting_site/
- All the files from cms_site/* will be transformed by hoisted, and the resulting html files will end up in resulting_site/
- You can then copy those files to your apache or jetty web app folder.
You can browse the liftweb.net site repository on github to learn more about the supported syntax.
The Lift mailing list is the place to ask for help, if the volume of questions is too high, we will open a separate mailing list for Hoisted.
/* * Copyright 2009 WorldWide Conferencing, LLC * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); * you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. * You may obtain a copy of the License at * * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. * See the License for the specific language governing permissions * and limitations under the License. */