0.0.15-alpha1 release 2019-05-14
We’ve been deep into our developer retreat this week, but we’re still cranking out new functionality and refining existing code! The most exciting new feature to land is the other half of capability grants — committing a capability claim to your source chain!
- Developer Retreat: Planning, Design, and Bus Factor Improvements
commit_capability_claim(), The Other Half of Capability-Based Security
- API/Breaking Change:
receive()Callback Accepts Sender ID
- Key Management: Get Public Key from Keystore
- Signals: Improved Signal Serialization
- Admin/Testing: New Admin API Function for Adding Test Agents
- Holochain 101: Capability Grants and Claims
This release consists of binary builds of:
To install, simply download and extract the binary for your platform.
See our installation quick-start instructions for details.
Rust and NodeJS are both required for
hc to build and test DNA:
- Must be
nightly-2019-01-24build with the WASM build target.
Once you have first installed rustup:
rustup toolchain install nightly-2019-01-24 rustup default nightly-2019-01-24 rustup target add wasm32-unknown-unknown --toolchain nightly-2019-01-24
- Node.js version 8 or higher
- For further info, check out the holochain-nodejs module
Download only the binaries for your operating system.
- mingw build system:
- Visual Studio build system:
All binaries are for 64-bit operating systems.
32-bit systems are NOT supported.