Forgetmenot is a self-hosted todo list application that is accessible via web and mobile browser.
Its datastore is a SQLite database, synching via a simple API written in PHP.
- Accessible via modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Accessible via modern mobile browsers (Mobile Safari, Browser, Opera, etc.)
- SQLite DB
- Basic HTTP Auth
- Multiple lists
- Trash list for undos
- Meta-information per todo (notes, url, due date, etc.)
- Native iOS Application
- Native Android Application
- Download the latest stable version
- Extract files and upload to your web server.
- Open index.php.
- Edit the $users array to add your own user/pass.
- Remove the comments to allow PHP code to execute.
- jQuery (1.7.1)
- Underscore.js (1.3.1)
- Backbone.js (0.9.1)
- LESS (1.2.1)
- require.js (1.0.6)
Forgetmenot requires LESS and require.js to be installed for development. Once they are installed run the following two lines in the projects root directory to compile your production ready version of forgetmenot:
lessc css/less/forgetmenot.less > css/forgetmenot.css
r.js -o js/main.build.js
MIT. Have fun.