Join GitHub today
Launching from a new server
- Ensure you have NodeJS installed on your machine.
- Get a fresh clone of the repository:
git clone https://github.com/huytd/agar.io-clone.git
- Navigate into the directory you just cloned the repository into:
- Install gulp globally (may require root privileges):
npm install -g gulp
- Install the application dependencies:
- Run the server:
Your server should be listening to port 3000 by default. You can change any of the default parameters by editing the
Click the "Deploy to Bluemix" button below.
Clone the project to your own github repository.
Name your project and link to your cloned repository.
Click on "Edit Code".
Add a new file in your root directory called
manifest.ymlby clicking on File->New->File.
Add this to your
manifest.ymlfile. Change the name and host to something different.
--- applications: - name: agar-clone memory: 512M disk_quota: 1G buildpack: nodejs_buildpack host: agar-clone domain: mybluemix.net command: node server/server.js timeout: 180 env: env_type: production
Create a new launch configuration.
Deploy your application and it will create a new instance on your IBM Bluemix account.
- Go to agar-io-clone on IBM Bluemix DevOps Services.
- Click on "Edit Code". This will clone a new repository to your account.
- Follow steps 5-7 from above.
- Create a Heroku account on this page, when you created your account, go to step 2.
- Go to the Heroku deploy page.
- You can now choose an app name and if you are in the United States or in Europe, you can leave United States
- Click on Deploy.
- Wait until two purple buttons appear on the bottom of the page.
- Click on "manage" and it's deployed !
- Now, you can play on your server by clicking on "view my app" you can also copy the URL and send it to your friends !!!