Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Released: December 20, 2016 - View this release on GitHub
- Spell targeting implemented
- Cast lines for castables supported
- Creatures and players can now die and have OnDeath events
- Basic player status support (such as poison, sleep, etc) implemented
- Monster spawning support implemented (regularly spawning new creatures in an area, using spawngroups)
- Castable support is mostly implemented; 0.5.6 will complete the implementation (NPC learning / forgetting skills, proper directional usage, etc)
- Skills and spells are now movable on the client pane
- Use skill / use spell handlers implemented
- National support for spawn locations fixed / updated
- Two-handed equipment should now properly prevent a shield from being equipped
- Two-handed flags on items should work as expected
- Items allowing negative stats / HP / MP now fixed
- Assail now properly uses the sound from the first assail in your list
- Server socket state can sometimes get a little wonky which can require a restart. We're working on it.
- Client sometimes cannot login again after logging off.
- Packet throttling is disabled pending reimplementation. This means you can spam attack things at the moment, and also is related to the socket state issues.
Required SDK Version: at least 0.5.5.17