- Flexible connection to backend (loading translations via xhr, ...)
- Optional caching, user language detection, ...
- Proper pluralizations
- Translation context
- Nesting, Variable replacement
- Flexibility: prefer keybased or gettext style? No problem...
- Extensibility: eg. sprintf
For more information visit the website:
Our focus is providing the core to building a booming ecosystem. Independent of the building blocks you choose, be it react, angular or even good old jquery proper translation capabilities are just one step away.
NEWS: localization as a service - locize.com
Having done a big rewrite of i18next in spring we are proud to announce the next big step to get your webproject translated with less effort. We just released locize a translation management system built around the i18next ecosystem.
With using locize you directly support the future of i18next.