The current v2 release is a big milestone in keeping continuity for your translation projects by keeping a stable, modern API.
- Flexible connection to backend (loading translations via xhr, ...)
- Optional caching, user language detection, ...
- Proper pluralizations
- Translation context
- Nesting, Variable replacement
- Flexibility: prefer keybased or gettext style? No problem...
- Extensibility: eg. sprintf
For more information visit the website:
Our focus is providing the core to building a booming ecosystem. Independent of the building blocks you choose, be it react, angular or even good old jquery proper translation capabilities are just one step away.