CITS4406 - Assignment 2
Provide a Python file to perform basic cleansing and statistical analysis on data provided via a csv file. Ideally structure the project so that other students can easily pick up/extend the functionality at a later date.
- Inconsistent row lengths
- Inconsistent types within columns
- '-', dash character instead of ''
- Blank values
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Top 5 occurring results
- Boolean type?
- Dates type
- Geo-cords type
- Cleansing of '<1', numeric values with characters - Currently excluded/not matched.
- Implement testing
- Nice to have handling of multiple input files?
- Create makefile with venv included to allow easier use of things like jinja2?
You can run the project by extracting the zip, and running 'python3 application.py csv filename here'.