Download the latest official release here
- Automates Trader Workstation (TWS) and IB Gateway (including the FIX mode)
- Completes login dialog with credentials from an
.inifile or command line
- Handles dialog boxes which TWS presents during programmatic trading activities
- Keeps TWS running indefinitely by handling TWS time-based exits
- Allows TWS to be terminated at a specified time on a specified day of the week
- Dismisses various dialog messages (eg version updates, daily tips, IB API connections etc)
- Exposes a telnet control protocol to
STOPthe GUI or
ENABLEAPIfor IB API client access
If you just want to use IBController without modifying it, you should download the latest official release ZIP which you can find here.
Should you ever need to revert to an earlier IBController release, they are also available here.
If you use Arch Linux you can install the ib-controller package from AUR: it includes lots of server-oriented features such as multiple daemons, systemd units, headless/virtual framebuffer support, Monit monitoring etc.
Please see the IBController User Guide for installation and usage instructions. The User Guide is also included as a PDF file in the download ZIP.
If you need assistance with running IBController, or have any queries or suggestions for improvement, you should join the IBController User Group.
Please provide as much evidence as you can, especially the versions of IBController and TWS/Gateway you're using and a full description of the incorrect behaviour you're seeing.
We also thank past contributors to the original SourceForge project: Richard King, Steven Kearns and Ken Geis. Plus of course all those on our GitHub contributor list.
IBController is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.