The application enables the creation of a smart marketplace managed by the local shopping community. It empowers the city local market by bringing together customers and merchants.
VirtualCityMarket has been developed within the European project PEOPLE. Find out more at http://smartcityapps.urenio.org.
VirtualCityMarket's source code is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License.
- Create a database in your mysql server.
- Import data/market.sql to the database.
- Copy the application directory to your web server.
- Edit config.inc.php and add your mysql connection details. You can manage other settings in the Admin Panel (/virtual-city-market/admin/index.html).
- Change the root password (/virtual-city-market/account/settings/index.html)
- Make sure that mod_rewrite is enabled.
If you install the application in a directory different than "virtual-city-market" change the directory name in the following line of the .htaccess file:
RewriteRule . /virtual-city-market/index.php [L]
root - login: root, password: root
business - login: business, password: business
user - login: user, password: user
- Beta 2 release
- Beta release
- Initial public release