Predator Vision uses the HTML5 getUserMedia API and WebGL to transform a video stream from your webcam into a real-time movement-triggered heatmap representation.
If your browser is not supported you can watch a demo video.
- Chrome ≥ 21
- Firefox ≥ 17 (requires
media.navigator.enabled = truein
- Opera ≥ 12
- Camera input is done using the camera.js library.
- The heatmap is produced using the WebGL heatmap library, created by Florian Bösch.
- The movement detection code is adapted and optimized from the magic xylophone.
- This code is licensed under the MIT License.
- The WebGL heatmap library is licensed under the MIT License.