Note for Mac OS X users: you need to download the entire zip file, not a several jars (see Apple discussion forum).
Standalone Erlang IDE
We are going to release a standalone Erlang IDE. If you are interested on it, please contact to me.
Work in progress
- New inspection: multiple function exports
- Fixed false-positive error highlighting (#499, #505)
- Reworked Erlang/OTP version detection (#514)
- Improved "Export Function" intention action (#440)
- Improved debugger (#501, #546)
- New completion variant: e.g.
- Improved specification resolution
- Preprocessing support
Download the right version of Grammar-Kit.