Releases · iminashi/Rocksmith2014.NET
DLC Builder v2.3.0
- Added an exit confirmation if the project has unsaved changes.
- Improved the phrase generator when used on arrangements that have existing DD levels.
- Fixed a bug where the phrase generator would place a phrase badly and cause linknext issues.
- Fixed possible false positives for the "HOPO into same fret" validation after a slide.
- Fixed possible false positives for the "finger changes during slide" validation for slides from a low position.
- Fixed an issue in the base tone automatic naming.
- Fixed an issue with the configuration not being saved when changed from the quick access build options.
- Temporary files are now deleted if PSARC quick edit import fails.
- The build buttons are now enabled even if the project has no arrangements or main audio file set and an error is shown if build is attempted.
DLC Builder v2.2.2
DLC Builder v2.2.1
DLC Builder v2.2.0
- Added an ellipsis menu next to the build buttons for quick access to some of the build options.
- Added a new validation check for notes that have vibrato, tremolo or slide, but have no (less than 5ms) sustain.
- Fixed possible false positives for the "finger changes during slide check" when the anchor zone is wider than 4.
- For bass arrrangements where the low tuning fix is applied, recognized tuning names will be displayed instead of "custom tuning".
- Updated some of the libaries the program depends on.
DLC Builder v2.1.0
- Added an option to use quick edit when a PSARC file is dropped into the window.
- Added an option to force automatic phrase creation that overwrites any existing sections and phrases.
- Added a new validation check for natural harmonic notes with bend.
- Added a new validation check for use of B and high-E strings in bass arrangements.
- Added a new validation check for incorrect use of the phrase mover.
- Added a new validation check for notes whose fret is over 24.
- Added a new validation check for notes that come after the song ends.
- Added a new automatic fix for removing redundant anchor positions.
- Improved the validation check for finger changing during slide.
- Improved the automatic fix that ensures an anchor is at the start of all phrases.
- Fixed issues for the HOPO into same fret validation for HOPOs following a chord.
- Duplicate tone keys are prevented when importing a tone with a key that is already used in the project.
- Fixed an issue where a corrupt EOF project would be created for some very old, buggy CDLC.
DLC Builder v2.0.0
- Updated to .NET 7.
- Added a new tool "profile cleaner" to the tools menu.
- A cancel button is now shown when in quick edit "mode".
- Added possibility to launch the custom font generator from the UI.
- Added an option to validate the arrangements before a release build.
- Added an option to start audio conversion in the background automatically when an audio file is added to the project.
- Added an option for the naming of the automatically-created base tone key.
- Added an option to compare phrase level counts to the previous build version for test builds also.
- Phrase level file is now created also when a PSARC is imported.
- Added a new validation check for hammer-ons/pull-offs that are on the same fret as the previous note on the same string.
- Added a new validation check for a finger changing during a slide.
- Added a new validation check for position shift into a pull-off.
- Added a new validation check and automatic fix for overlapping bend values.
- Added a new automatic fix for adding ignore status to 23rd and 24th fret notes, and to 7th fret harmonic notes with sustain.
- Added a new automatic fix for removing fret-hand-muted strings from non-muted chords.
- Added automatic fixing of linknext fret and bend mismatches (when "Apply Improvements" is enabled).
- Fixed false positive in validation for anchor position in relation to chord fingering with chords that use the thumb.
- Fixed some rare false positives for the "anchor not exactly on note" validation.
- The phrase generator will no longer create extremely short phrases.
- A better error message is shown when loading an "EXT" vocals file fails.
- Master ID and persistent ID can now be manually edited also for vocals arrangements when "show advanced features" is enabled.
- Duplicate tone keys will be prevented when changing the tone key in the UI.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor optimizations to package generation.
- Updated the UI framework to new minor version.
- Added example screenshots of some of the validation issues to the readme.
- Internal changes related to PSARC encryption and asynchronous code.
DLC Builder v1.6.2
DLC Builder v1.6.1
DLC Builder v1.6.0
- Added support for Wwise 2022.
- Audio files are set to wem when importing PSARC even if audio conversion is enabled.
- Wave/Ogg audio will be used for volume calculation when project audio files are set to wem and wav/ogg file with same name exist.
- Minor UI improvement.