StackExchange.Redis.Extensions is a library that extends StackExchange.Redis allowing you a set of functionality needed by common applications. The library is signed and completely compatible with the .NET Standard 2.0, .NET Framework 4.6.1, .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Core 3.x, .NET 5.0, .NET 6.0
The idea of this library is to make easier your live when you need to send / receive objects into Redis, in fact it wraps what the main library StackExchange.Redis offers but serializing and deserializing your objects.
- Here the list of the most asked features:
- Add and retrieve complex object from and to Redis;
- Store and retrieve multiple object with a single request;
- Pub/Sub events;
- Support to Hash methods (https://redis.io/commands/hset);
- Sort methods (https://redis.io/commands/sort);
- List methods (https://redis.io/commands/lpush);
- Support for multiple database;
- Search Keys into Redis;
- Retrieve Redis Server information;
- Async methods;
- Connection pooling;
- Auto purge connections;
- Profiling Session Provider;
Documentation is composed of articles and guidance detailing how to get the most out of StackExchange.Redis.Extensions
Latest release is available on NuGet.
Thanks to all the people who already contributed!
StackExchange.Redis is Copyright © Ugo Lattanzi and other contributors under the MIT license.