eCommerce Product Catalog 100% responsive plugin is a powerful and free software for beautiful products and services management on WordPress website.
Welcome to the eCommerce Product Catalog repository on GitHub. Here you can browse the source, look at open issues and keep track of development.
If you are not a developer, please use the eCommerce Product Catalog plugin page on WordPress.org.
This repository is not suitable for support. Please don't use our issue tracker for support requests, but for core eCommerce Product Catalog issues only. Support can take place in the appropriate channels:
- The public support forums on WordPress.org, where the community can help each other out.
- The impleCode premium support for customers who have purchased themes, extensions or premium support service.
Support requests in issues on this repository will be closed on sight.
Contributing to eCommerce Product Catalog
If you have a patch, or stumbled upon an issue with eCommerce Product Catalog core, you can contribute this back to the code.
How to contribute
Community made patches, localisations, bug reports and contributions are always welcome and are crucial to ensure eCommerce Product Catalog remains good choice for product catalog on WordPress website.
When contributing please ensure you follow the guidelines below so that we can keep on top of things.
GitHub is for bug reports and contributions only - if you have a support question or a request for a customization don't post here. Use impleCode premium support for customer support, WordPress.org for community support, and for customisations we recommend contacting us directly.
- Make sure you have a GitHub account
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce when it is a bug.
- Make sure you fill in the earliest version that you know has the issue.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Make the changes to your forked repository.
- Ensure you stick to the WordPress Coding Standards.
- Ensure you use LF line endings - no crazy windows line endings. :)
- When committing, reference your issue (#1234) and include a note about the fix.
- Push the changes to your fork and submit a pull request on the master branch of the eCommerce Product Catalog repository. Existing maintenance branches will be maintained of by eCommerce Product Catalog developers.
- Please don't modify the changelog, this will be maintained by eCommerce Product Catalog developers.
At this point you're waiting on us to merge your pull request. We'll review all pull requests, and make suggestions and changes if necessary.