Rock Paper Scissors Lizzard Spock World Championship
The World Championship will take place on Tuesday March 27th.
The prize is a ticket for the upcoming Erlang Factory on the 29th and 30th, in San Francisco.
To play this game just create a module that implements the rpsls_player behaviour, submit a pull-request, and we'll add it to the competition.
- Sponsored by Inaka
- You can see some sample implementations here
- If only one person enters, that person will win the ticket.
- The winner has the option to take our Erlang Factory 2012 ticket.
- If the winner cannot personally go, they must inform us so we can give it to someone else.
- Entries must compile to BEAM code but can be in any language that can do so - effenne, LFE, Elixir, etc.
- Thanks to SpawnFest, which granted us the ticket, but we don't need it (we're already going) so we're having fun giving it away!
- Our decision is final!
If you find any bugs or have a problem while using this library, please open an issue in this repo (or a pull request :)).
And you can check all of our open-source projects at inaka.github.io