INDIGO Identity and Access Management (IAM) service
The INDIGO IAM is an Identity and Access Management service first developed in the context of the INDIGO-Datacloud Horizon 2020 project, and currently maintained and developed by INFN.
- OpenID connect provider based on the MitreID OpenID connect library
- SCIM user provisioning and management APIs
- SAML authentication support
- Google authentication support
- OAuth token exchange support
See the changelog.
See the IAM documentation.
This work is co-funded by the EOSC-hub project (Horizon 2020) under Grant number 777536.