Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Wiki page of PyZDDE.
- Getting started (get PyZDDE, basic concept, an example)
- Using PyZDDE interactively
- Using PyZDDE within Jupyter notebook
- Array ray tracing using Zemax and Python
- Array ray tracing examples
- Why Python, and what if I have never coded in Python?
- List of helper functions in PyZDDE
- News and updates
- Projects using PyZDDE
- TO DOs
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.