infinityPV INA233 Arduino Library
This is an Arduino IDE library for monitoring V/I and energy at different points in the infinityPV LiBAT5V2A evaluation board through the INA233 ADCs on board. However, you can use the library for your own designs including INA233 ADCs :).
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- LiBAT5V2A Brochure - Short description for the LiBAT5V2A evaluation board.
- LiBAT5V2A Application Note - Application Note for the LiBAT52A evaluation board. Here you can find where are place the INA233 ADCs and how to configure the shunt resistors to get highest accuracy mesuring current for your application.
- INA233 datasheet - INA233 ADC/I2C datasheet from Texas Instruments.
- LiBAT5V2A Energy Management Shield- Boost converter from Li batteries to 5V/2A including INA233 for energy monitoring and TPS27081A as controlled power switch for smart supply.
- V1.0 - Release V1.0
This product is open source!
Please review the license.txt file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.