Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Add small label detection change to BRD format detection. Not sure if this is a common variant but given that the files are encoded it seems like it could be legitimate (else it's an obfuscation ? )
More refinements to the search behaviour;
- Will not erase existing selected items if the esc or [x] close button pressed
- Will clear existing items if enter or [search] is selected
- Memory leak fix via PR ( OpenBoardView#115 )
- In-search search disabled. Previously OBV would drill-down behind the scenes as you typed in the string you were after, it was an interesting feature but it did consume a lot of CPU at times when dealing with 1~2 character searches. This has no impact on the outcome of the actual search outcome when [search] or enter is pressed.
First real release build of OBV development in 2018.
- Much improved search system, now you can use up/down arrows to pick/select suggested options and press ENTER to load them in to the search field. Pressing ENTER again will enact the search
- Search columns can be all cleared using SHIFT+ENTER
- You can now concurrently pan/zoom/flip with mouse.
- Rendering should now be a bit faster
- Default view now does not show the Tablet mode controls or the Annotations/Nets/Pins checkboxes on the menu bar.
First release since merging back with OpenBoardView master.
Openflex name is now retired.
- Search field is now autoselected when search is opened again with existing search entries
- Search field now performs a suggested spellings ( @piernov )
Consistency clean up release. There were some obscure behaviours with searching and residual pins, as well as zooming hiccups on the earlier releases.
Color theme clean-ups.
Recommend resetting colours by going File->Colour Preferences, and selecting alternative theme and then back again (ie, light->dark->light).