🎯 What is it?
This project does pretty much what it says on the tin, it adds imgui to a ggez starter sample. I spent quite a few hours digging through documentation and figuring this out so I am putting it here do you don't have to.
You can find examples for:
- rendering imgui UI on top of ggez game objects
- responding to mouse events in UI
- responding to keyboard events in UI
- menu bars and menu items
- nested menu items
- loading and rendering UI textures
🏃 How to run it?
The usual cargo commands will do.
// Building cargo build // Running cargo run // Running in release cargo run --release
If you'd like to contribute and make this easier in any way feel free to:
- Create an issue
- Open a PR with an improvement or bug fix