1. A Tour of Interactive Computing with IPython
Full list of references in Chapter 1 of the IPython Cookbook, the definitive guide to high-performance scientific computing and data science in Python, by Dr. Cyrille Rossant, Packt Publishing, 400 pages, 2014.
- Official page about the notebook.
- Documentation of the notebook.
- Official notebook examples.
- User-curated gallery of interesting notebooks.
- Official tutorial on the interactive widgets.
- Introduction to the ndarray on NumPy's documentation.
- Tutorial on the NumPy array.
- The NumPy array in the SciPy lectures notes.