Release logs is a redmine plugin that helps you keep track of your projects' releases.
You will find this plugin useful if:
- you release your projects continuously (ex. in a weekly basis)
- you want to keep track of when an issue was released/rolled back/cancelled and which other issues were also released at that release
- you want to send notifications to your colleagues about the release status
- The plugin is working for redmine versions 3.x, 2.5.x & 2.6.x
Find here a full description of the plugin's functionality and installation & usage guides.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/iridakos/release_logs/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
A special "thanks" goes to the team of mytrip.com for extensively testing & giving valuable feedback for this plugin.
This is my first redmine plugin:
- Use it at your own risk
- Any feedback is welcome!