Islandora Security Interest Group
How to participate
Terms of Reference
- The name of the IIG is the
- Islandora Security Interest Group (ISIG)?
- The purpose of the Islandora Security Interest Group is
- Provide guidance to security mindful people setting up or maintaining and Islandora server.
- Specific goals, activities, outcomes include:
- To provide guidance, resources, links to training, links to toolkits and a open forum to discuss security concerns.
- Code review, a coding security topic is picked and some code is selected for discussion.
- Open discussion is always welcome.
- The interest group will meet once a month virtually (eg. via Skype).
- A call for agenda items will be posted to the Islandora Google Group 1 week prior to the meeting?
- The convenor will appoint a note taker for the meeting and meeting notes will be made available at some url?
- The convenors will produce a report to be submitted to the Islandora Roadmap Committee following the ISIG’s meeting.
- Don Richards (University of Tennessee)
- Dan Aitken (Discovery Garden)
- Will Panting (Discovery Garden)
- Jordan Dukart (Discovery Garden)
- Marcus barnes (Simon Fraser University)
- Anonymous Panda ()
- Rosie Le Faive (UPEI)
- Marcus Barnes (Simon Fraser University)
- Ed Fugikawa (University of Wyoming)
- Cricket Deane (University of Tennessee)
- Danny Lamb (Islandora Foundation)