Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the com.hephaestus.http wiki!
This is an Eclipse plugin used to manually construct and execute HTTP requests. It has been used to test REST-based web services.
The plugin creates an Eclipse View allowing the user to compose the appropriate HTTP interface. Current features:
- GET / POST / PUT / DELETE verbs
- Different types of entities supported for POST/PUT
- Form Post Data
- Raw Data w/content type
- File upload support (multipart)
- Complete header control
- Proxy support
- Control for strict enforcement of SSL/TLS
- Return status code description
- Response header display
- Response body display
- If response identified as binary, hex dump is displayed
- If response identified as XML, pretty-printing support is provided.
This project is dependent on two other projects defined as repos in GitHub: com.hephaestus.utils and com.hephaestus.invoker.