The project is developed with Leiningen 2.0.0.
- Install leiningen
- Install MongoDB
- Run MongoDB, e.g.
mongod --dbpath ~/oss/librarian-clojure/data/db
- Go into project's directory and execute
A browser window shows up with the welcome page of the application.
- Go into project's directory
- In REPL, execute
(go)to start a server and open the welcome page.
- To stop the server, execute
When you make changes to the templates, follow Template out of date and execute
(load "page") at the REPL.
- Open a terminal and fire up
lein midje --lazytest
- Write a test that fails (see Issues for ideas)
- Fix, commit and send a pull request
- Rinse and repeat
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.