A pixel clock with an 8x8 rgb led display based on Arduino.
- Atmega 328 microcontroller
- DS3231 realtime clock module
- ws2812 8x8 LED display aka NeoPixel.
- Control using a rotary encoder /w button.
The case consist of a front and a back part. It is modeled in OpenSCAD.
The pcb is designed in Eagle.
All is work in progress. You can follow the project:
Tested and working with these libraries. Many thanks to the authors for creating and sharing them!!
- Sodaq_DS3231 by keestux, 1.2.0
- Adafruit NeoPixel 1.0.4
- Adafruit GFX Library 1.1.4
- Encoder by Paul Stoffregen 1.4.0
Open source hardware and software :-) Please follow my License as I put time and effort in this project. Thanks!
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0)