WikiGini is a Ruby on Rails based genealogy application that operates on the wiki principle: all users edit the same record for an individual.
There is a demo running on Heroku. Please feel free to explore.
This project is in pre-alpha state, meaning you won't find a full set of features to work with. At this point you can:
- Create, edit and delete people
- Add basic genealogical relationships
- Add basic personal information
- Navigate the family tree
- View change history
It is conspicuously missing:
- User accounts of any kind
- Editing permissions (open to the world)
- Relationship validations
bundle install rake db:migrate rails server