GitHub to Todoist Issue Importer
Import open issues from GitHub milestones to a Todoist Project.
- Generate a GitHub personal access token - https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-personal-access-token-for-the-command-line/
- Need access to read repo data - issues and milestones
- Get your todoist api token
- Todoist > Settings > Account
- (Optional) Change GitHub url for Enterprise installations
Settings are saved after each refresh.
After setting up the importer and doing a refresh to pull data:
- Select repository to get issues from
- Select milestone for import
- Select Todoist project to import issues to
===>to import from milestone to Todoist Project