Now available on NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MonoDroid.Toolkit
Created by: James Montemagno (@JamesMontemagno)
Help from: Tomasz Cielecki (@Cheesebaron)
What is it?
MonodroidToolkit is a kit of views that I have created or port from java into Xamarin.Android (Mono for Android). I have found them very useful in my different projects.
What is included?
- VerticalTextView : Turn you text 90 or 270!
- ScrollingTextView: Scrolls text in the view
- GridViewNoScroll: Automatically expandes the height of the gridview so you can put it inside of a list view or scroll view
- StickyViewPager: Disable view pager from moving if you desire
- SelectEndEditText: EditText view that always puts cursor at the end when focus is given. Great for remote control interfaces.
- ProgressButton: Progress Bar button ported from :@f2prateek
- HoloCircularProgressBar: Holo Circular Progress Bar, Similar to 4.1 clock, ported from @passsy IMPORTANT I have 0 to 100 scale which differs from original
- SystemUiHider: port of auto hiding the ui in Android
- NetworkUtils: Get IP/MAC/Hostname of android device
- ImageLoader: Simple delay image loader and caching mechanism
- IntEditTextPrefence: Enfoces an integer is entered on an edit text preference
- IntListPrefrences: Allows you to specify integers as the values.
For more screenshots look in the Screenshots folder
Want to see something?
Simply open up an issue.
Apps using the toolkit
- Have an app using the toolkit? Open an issue
See license file