Peer Blender is a light-weight on-line homework peer-assessment tool.
- Principles and features
- Case-study: VIKBA05 Computer-aided Data Transformation (a freshman course on Masaryk University, Brno)
- Installation instructions
- Simple four-phase structure of every learning unit
- Based on the notion of flipped classroom
- Learning process consists of
- working on assignments,
- assessing work of the others,
- browsing through created content,
- and optionally helping others for the more advanced students
- Assignments are generated so that every student encounters various questions when assessing the assignments
- Open to research
- There's no backend at this time.
- There's no one-click installation procedure, you need some skills to set up the application.
Peer Blender is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.