Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- greasemonkey-3.31.1-pm_forkBranch.xpi 386 KB
- greasemonkey-3.31.2-pm_forkBranch.xpi 386 KB
- greasemonkey-3.31.3-pm_forkBranch.xpi 386 KB
- greasemonkey-3.31.4-pm_forkBranch.xpi 387 KB
- old_greasemonkey-3.30-pm_forkBranch.zip 1.65 MB
- old_greasemonkey-3.31-pm_forkBranch.zip 1 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
(The MIT License)
No personal or statistical data is sent or collected with this extension.
This task does not apply to the version 3.30rc and higher:
❗️Changed the extension ID! ❗️
Update requires you the uninstall the old version (e.g. beta) and then install the new (rc / stable)!
(the new version will not overwrite the old one, and you cannot use both versions together)
Your settings and scripts should stay in place.
Based on 3.11 (upstream)
- Lack of documentation
- Some untranslated strings (any localization is welcome)
GM_download() - e.g.:
Ad CORS/CSP override:
According to the settings in
about:config - opt-in
If you use it, you do it at your own risk!
You can check it yourself if you look at it's source code
(even if you don't have to agree with me - in terms of code style).
Issues - janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey
PaleMoon forum - Browser Add-ons ‹ Browser extensions
(I check this forum only occasionally - username
Will be updated sporadically - or maybe never...
It depends on many factors.
Pale Moon 27.9.4
Pale Moon 28.0.0b5
Firefox 39.0, 56.0a1 (e10s: on/off) - for any tests
- Unbranded builds
- Recommended settings: