please see https://github.com/adrianshum/jdbcdslog, that has more interesting new features.
What is jdbcdslog-exp
jdbcdslog-exp is an experimental fork of jdbcdslog that:
- more directly fill SQL statement (you can copy it to the tool and can be used directly, like Oracle's SQL Developer or PL/SQL and so on )
- can use a configurable SQL formatter
- can be configured to display elapsed time
- is available in the maven central repository
- supports Java 5 and above (you need to understand that the project should compile with jdk 1.5) (Of course, the original function does not change!)
if you want get more infos please see the original version of jdbcdslog at http://code.google.com/p/jdbcdslog/
<dependency> <groupId>com.googlecode.usc</groupId> <artifactId>jdbcdslog</artifactId> <version>22.214.171.124</version> </dependency>
if you like the native version (jdbcdslog) and use maven, please change the version to 126.96.36.199, i post it into maven central repo to support for maven.
if you love svn please via jdbcdslog-exp in googlecode or checkout
svn checkout http://jdbcdslog-exp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ jdbcdslog-exp-read-only