What even is this?
I wear one of these t-shirts each working day. I think of them as similar to stickers on a laptop.
They are commonly under a collared shirt or a sweater, but I will make sure the one I am wearing is visible if I am speaking publicly or interviewing someone.
- Empathy, kindness, respect by Sara McNally
- Feminist by Lindsay Eyth of Eythink
- Pride over prejudice by Human Rights Campaign
- Made by Immigrants by Mule Design
- You are enough by Tara Rappleye
- More than ever, be kind by Erica Westerfield
- Project Include by Project Include
- Equality Logo by Human Rights Campaign
- Keep Showing Up by Charles Dew
- When They Go Low... by Clarissa Hernandez
- IRL Winning by Shannon Miwa
- i believe in you by Kristen Ware
- Accessibility Pride by Robert Jolly
- Progression Over Perfection by Jeremy Loyd
- Action Cures Fear by Jozef Arpa
- Feminist AF by Taylor Carr
- You Must Be The Change by Erika Borrat
- Black Lives Matter by Black Lives Matter
Want to catch up?
If you like a t-shirt, want to talk about a t-shirt, or have a suggestion for a new t-shirt-- you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well. Help others be well.