EVERY RADIO STATION
An installation of 95 software-defined FM radios, one for each station in the FM band, each playing simultaneously.
- CAD-Files: PCB and lasercut files
- Datasheets: For all important components in the piece
- Documentation: Photo/video documentation
- EarlyVersions: Roads-not-taken, broken things, and other early iterations
- Firmware: Arduino firmware for communicating with the Si4703 radios over I2C
- Labels: Stick-on labels for the back of the piece
** LayoutDiagrams:** PDF and lasercut diagrams for placing all the parts
- Renderings: Early renderings of how the piece would look and be displayed
- BOM: List of materials used to build this piece
Developed during a residency at Wave Farm in Acra, New York, USA.