Only noting significant user-visible or major API changes, not internal code cleanups and minor bug fixes.
2.4.0 (Mar 28, 2019)
- dockerregistry: add TAG to parameters (PR #22)
2.3.0 (Jul 12, 2018)
- Added support for ACR webhooks.
2.2.1 (Jan 04, 2018)
- JENKINS-47736 -
JSONObjectsover the Remoting to make the plugin compatible with Jenkins 2.102+
- More info: Plugins affected by fix for JEP-200
2.2.0 (Jun 15, 2016)
- Expose tag and pusher in the build environment (PR #15)
- Dev: JENKINS-35629 Convert to new plugin parent pom (PR #14)
2.1.0 (May 30, 2016)
- Fix for SECURITY-170 by changing from adding parameters to the build to adding plain environment variables instead. PR #13
2.0.0 (March 24, 2016)
- JENKINS-30931 Added improved support for Docker Registry 2.0. PR #5, PR #7, PR #11 This resulted in significant refactoring and API changes in the plugin, hence the bump of major version. Data from older versions of the plugin should migrate correctly.
- Substitute Environment Variables into Image Name. PR #8
- Added CSRF protection exclusions on the web hooks so that the plugin behaves correctly in a more secured Jenkins. PR #12
1.0.2 (June 05, 2015)
- The list view column is no longer added by default.
1.0.1 (June 02, 2015)
- The action was not working correctly in a secured Jenkins environment due to JENKINS-28688 - thanks to Shay Erlichmen
1.0 (May 26, 2015)
- first release