Udacity's Machine Learning Nanodegree project files and notes.
This repository contains project files and lecture notes for Udacity's Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program which I started working on in September 2016.
The Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree is an online certification. It involves
- Courses in supervised learning, unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning and
- Six projects (p0-p5 in this directory).
Courses include lecture videos, quizzes and programming problems. These courses were developed by Georgia Tech, Udacity, Google and Kaggle.
This directory includes lecture notes (
lesson_notes) and project code (
- Exploratory Project: Titanic Survival Exploration
- Model Evaluation and Validation
- Project 1: Predicting Boston Housing Prices
- Supervised Learning
- Project 2: Building a Student Intervention System (Predicting whether or not students will fail so schools can intervene to help them graduate)
- Unsupervised Learning
- Project 3: Creating Customer Segments (Segmenting customers based on spending in different categories)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Project 4: Train a Smartcab to Drive (Implement Q-learning algorithm)
- Machine Learning Specialisation of Choice