I find myself making changes to allot of existing packages. That is all this project is.
Extended Molokai, Eiffel, and Plastic.
Mediawiki syntax added from a tmBundle.
Added Lists to ReStructured_extended.
Added Verbatim blocks to ReStructured_extended.
- Included ReStructured_extended, thanks chh
- Includes Shell-Unix-Generic-Extended.tmLanguage, Twilight Extended
- Removed the meta.paragraph.restructuredtext definition, so that normal text will be colored just like all other standard text as defined in the currently used color theme.
- Added definitions for the ReST directives .. sourcecode:: bash, .. sourcecode:: console, .. sourcecode:: guess and .. sourcecode:: python
- Added definitions for the ReST directives .. NOTE::, .. ATTENTION:: and .. WARNING:
- Corrected some regex flaws.
Included orgmode, thanks theblacklion
My Settings and Keybindings. (I know this shouldn't be checked in, but it's super convenient for me. You probably want to delete these.)
- copy or clone into
Sublime Text 2/Packages. A symbolic link also works
ln -s ~/src/Jesse-s-Sublime-Mods Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages
Shell-Unix-Generic.tmLanguageneeds to be overwritten with the one here -- copy it over.
Note: The settings in my_settings are sourced last and will override your own.
- Package Control
- SublimeCodeIntel -- Autocomplete with library lookups
- Alternative Autocomplete -- Textmate style tab completion on local variables. Currently Interferes with CodeIntel.
- SublimeREPL -- pdb!!
- Goto Documentation -- Python help()
- FileDiffs -- Diff against the clipboard (surprising how much I use this)
- Theme Soda
- Comment the color schemes with their colors codes
- Create a real ReSt plugin. Probably another github project.
- Remove all the PINK (gah!) from Monokai's XML -- hard on the eyes, xml needs a subdued color.