FFDec contains these translations:
- Portugese - Portugal
- Portugese - Brasilian
If you would like to translate FFDec to your language, please follow these steps:
- Download latest nightly version of FFDec to have the latest english strings.
- In the FFDec installation directory, run FFDec Translator:
java -jar ffdec.jar -translatorwill do
- Use GUI editor to edit existing translations and/or add new Locale
- If you create brand new locale, you will be asked for its code See table (ISO 639-1 Code) for available codes.
- When you are ready, use
Export JPTbutton to export modified strings to an archive (.jpt extension)
- Send that archive to us, you can use either
- Issue tracker (preffered) - Search for an issue with title
Translation: xxxx, create new if it does not exist
- or e-mail it to
- There's no need to translate everything. Some resource packs are HUGE (like
docs/pcode/AS3) and generally not needed. For
AdvancedSettingDialogyou don't need to translate config descriptions (
Translating NSIS installer files
Windows NSIS installer is translated separately (No translation tool for it),
See list of existing NSIS languages here
and create new
.nsh file for new installer language.