nanoc + HTML5 Boilerplate Skeleton Project
NOTE: This project is no longer being maintained after June 1, 2013. If you wish to take this project over, please fork and/or contact me.
See the example skeleton site output here.
gem install bundler
2. Clone the git repository or download the zipball and extract it.
git clone email@example.com:jingoro/nanoc-html5boilerplate.git mysite
3. Run bundler command to install the required gems.
cd mysite bundle
4. (Optional) Install image compression binaries if your project will contain images.
5. Compile the site.
You can view the skeleton site by browsing the generated
- Cache busting
- Image compression
Public domain unless otherwise noted
- CSS fingerprinting doesn't seem to work...
- Improve dependency tracking for cache busting
- Option to turn on/off minification