Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Update open pdf protocol handler for compatibility with Zotero
The new URL format also supported by Zotero is
zotero://open-pdf/library/items/[itemKey]?page=[page]for pdf attachments in the personal library and
zotero://open-pdf/groups/[groupID]/items/[itemKey]?page=[page]for items group libraries.
- Fix problem with sending attachment to tablet that are already on tablet
- Increase size of text fields in preference window for unix systems
- Fix compatibility with better-bibtex
- Fix problem with tablet option to 'save copy of annotated file with suffix _____'
- Remove option for Firefox download folder from preferences (obsolete in Zotero 5)
- Fix URLs in preference window
- Fix problem with %c wildcard
- Fix problem when attachments files on tablet are manually (re)moved
- Fix problem with option "Create subfolders from Zotero collections"
- Compatibility with Zotero 5.0 (involves rewrite of codebase)
- REMOVED FUNCTION: Watching folders is not possible anymore. This was always more a hack and resource intense.
- Support for non ascii characters in source, destination and tablet directory
- Fix: regression from 4.2.2
- Fix: Error reporting for better debugging
- Fix: Correct parsing of page number from Zotero item for extracted annotations
Version notes from 4.2.2
- Fix: %c wildcard on Windows
- Fix: Problem with deleting empty folders